Google HELP ME ENTRECARDERS | Web Health Directory

22 June, 2009

HELP ME ENTRECARDERS

4 comments
Fellow Entrecarders,please help me,today i received a message from entrecard,that my blog has a pop-up window,which is against the entrecard TOS.I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO REMOVE THE POP-UP WINDOW IN 72 HOURS.But i am not aware of any pop-up window coming up.Friends would you please help me,regarding this,as i have no idea,from where this pop-up window is coming up,and whether it is actually appearing.

PLEASE HELP ME,FRIENDS OTHERWISE I'LL BE BANNED FROM ENTRECARD AFTER 72 HOURS.



4 comments:

AUGUSTINIANS said...

well if that pop-up is because of your adbrite then login to your adbrite account then go to manage ad zones click on MORE and go to ad zone preferences in every ads that you have, then uncheck show full page ads.

Mom said...

I'm getting a request to redirect... not sure why.

katherine said...

Augustinians was right..follow him...it's the adbrite full page advert..uncheck that. I've been that before so i just unchecked all the full ads advert. hope it helps for you not to be banned from EC.

fatherlyours said...

It also happened to me. Augustinians and katherine was right