Google SORRY ENTRECARD FRIENDS | Web Health Directory

28 December, 2008

SORRY ENTRECARD FRIENDS

2 comments
Hi, i m in a problem i will probably not be able to visit your blog and drop,everyday for at least one month[up till end of january].I HAVE A THESIS TO SUBMIT,AND WORK IS INCREASING DAY BY DAY.So, if you feel like you may not visit my blog or drop,or place any advertisements in my entrecard widget.
I am sleeping only for 3-4 hours a day,for say the 3 months.BUT I'LL DEFINITELY TRY TO POST EVERYDAY SOME HEALTH-ORIENTED ISSUES,AND I PROMISE I WILL COME BACK WITH A BANG, AFTER A MONTH.

THOSE FRIENDS WHO HAVE ALREADY POSTED THEIR ADVERTS IN MY ENTRECARD WIDGET , CAN TAKE THEIR CREDIT BACK FROM ME, IF THEY FEEL LIKE.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE FRIENDS.

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Good luck with your thesis :)

Dorothy said...

Hope the paper went well....blessings to you..

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com